People waste too much time looking for motivation in all the wrong places. All the Gurus, and the self help packages won’t help you stay motivated. I share with you things i’ve learned over the past 37 years of my colorful life and hope to be able to connect with you, my listeners over something that I believe we all go through.
This Week’s Topics:
- Motivation: External vs Internal
- Depression holding you back? What to do when you just don’t feel like doing anything.
- Stacking small wins is still “stacking wins”
This week’s Topics:
- Should i try to get signed to a major label?
- Should i get a manager?
- Do i need a lawyer?
This week’s topics: All About Facebook Advertising
This week, I discuss everything Facebook Ads. I talk about creating custom and lookalike audiences, budgeting, and everything digital marketing.
- Custom Audiences
- Lookalike Audiences
- A/B Testing
- Advertising Strategy
In this week’s episode I talk about the things you can do to market yourself.
- Do more Live shows, even if you’re a producer
- Do social, but do it right. Well, what’s right?
- Having a Website you own and control and why it really matters
- Email List and now it can save your business_
This week’s Topic – Business Tools:
I discuss the tools I use to run my business, whether Music Company, My Design business or doing advertising and marketing for Comedy Tours.
This Week’s Topic : Producer’s Block
I discuss how to overcome Producer’s Block and how to know when it’ time to walk away and take a break. I share tips on what to do to get out of the funk and start creating again and so much more. Check out this informative episode of Ecue Production’s Music Marketing Podcast.
In this Episode #5 we discuss life of a marketing consultant. Alex Keller is our Special Guest this week. We discuss how time management, how to find inspiration, and how marketing has changed both of our lives.
In this episode i get super in-depth about networking at business events as well as online. How you approach a new contact will dictate how your relationship will go. You may never even make it in the door.
- First Impressions
- What to do and what not to do at networking events
- Networking 101
- Networking must-haves
- Networking Tips and Tricks
This week, we have Anthony Clint Jr. aka Clint, talk with me about music production and the work he does with major artists and tv/film placements.
Anthony Clint Jr. is the owner of Clint Productions and Clint Music Publishing. Clint prides himself in being one of the most versatile and professional producer’s in today’s industry. He has produced music for Grammy-nominated artists such as Tamar Braxton and Case, as well as various TV networks including CBS, BET, MTV & others. Clint is on a mission to create timeless music for artists, TV, film and advertising
Where do I Start?
- How to decide what you want to do in your career?
- “I don’t have money to get started!” How to start building your business with just “sweat equity”
- Want it bad? You have to sacrifice
This week’s Topic: My Audience – The “Who, What, Where and
- Targeting your audience
- Email Marketing
- How freebies bring in your audience
- TV Placements vs Artist Placement